Automatic Design of Digital Circuits (ADDC) is an SFI Investigators Programme (SFI IvP) award, which is running from May 2018 to August 2023. We are using Grammatical Evolution (GE) to automatically create digital circuits from high level behavioural descriptions.
This work is supported by Intel, S3Group and Emdahlo, and involves academic collaborators from Limerick Institute of Technology.
- Prof Conor Ryan (Principal Investigator)
- Dr. Joe Sullivan (Collaborator)
- Dr. Richard Conway (Collaborator)
- Dr. Enrique Naredo (Post Doc)
- Atif (PhD Student)
- Sarmad Ali (PhD Student)
- Michael Tetteh (PhD Student)
- Jack Coffey (PhD Student)